My Courses Error Messages: Searching for Books
1. If you receive a blank response, then there are no books to display for that term. You may try to search for the books manually at the UCI Bookstore by clicking the "Buy at the UCI Bookstore" link.
"The UCI Bookstore site took too long to respond. Please click the 'Buy' link above to perform a manual search."
2. If you receive this message, the UCI Bookstore is too busy to respond. You may try again at a later time or search for the books manually.
"Books for courses that are cross-listed may not appear."
3. If after displaying your course books you receive this message, then the Bookstore does not contain a listing for one of your courses and you must search for the primary course manually on the Bookstore website.
4. To purchase your set of books, click the "Buy at the UCI Bookstore" link at the top right corner and you will automatically navigate to the Bookstore web page with the books already in your cart.
Other Error Messages
1. If you have been idle for too long and try to change terms, you will receive this message. Simply reload the page to continue using My Courses.
2. If you receive this message, the Registrar may be unable to communicate with ZotPortal due to website maintenance. Please check back at a later time to view your courses.
3. You will receive this message if you are not currently enrolled in any classes. If you choose to remove My Courses, simply click the red X in the top right hand corner.
Please refer to the tutorial "My Courses Overview (Video)" to view more detailed instructions.